Here's the deal.. in the comments section, take the movie quotes I have listed here and try to guess them. It's a fun game.
1) Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
2) You're a fat loser and you have body odor.
3) I never blamed you. Not once. You came for me. That's all that matters.
4) I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.
5) Who knows? Maybe what you've been waitin' on will be twitchin at the dance tonight.
6) When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer." The benefits of a classical education.
7) Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!
8) I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
9) Could it be that once again you are angry for something else, and you are taking it out on me?
10) I got the Holy Spirit... get on it... it's a good train...
11) I detect, like me, you're endowed with the gift of gab.
12) I wish we'd known each other... this is a little awkward.
13) Not many people know this, but the turtle is nature's suction cup.
14) They told me they fixed it! I *trusted* them to *fix* it! It's not my fault!
15) Well... I did. Right up until you... chuckled... like that... And now I'm thinking I should just get out of here.